Bible Drill 2.0 is alive and well in the State of Texas! The CBA Drill is Sunday, March 25, 2018 at FBC Allen beginning at 1:00 (12:30 for speakers). Have you heard about the new State Bible Drill Council and the changes for 2018 drills?
- Each church needs to go online (http://texasbaptists.org/bibledrill) by February 20 to declare which state/regional location you will attend and give an approximate estimate of number of children and students you plan to bring.
- Online registration for Regional events will be done through the website http://texasbaptists.org/bibledrill (first come, first served), registration opens March 25 at 11:59 p.m. and closes March 27 at 6:00 p.m.
- There are 3 Regional drills (Allen, Houston, Midland) State finals for Youth/High School/Speakers will be at DBU
- First Baptist Allen April 6-7
- Tallowood Baptist Church (Houston area) April 13-14
- First Baptist Church Midland April 20-21
- State Finals for Youth/High School/Speakers
- Dallas Baptist University April 28
- Participants will use their own Bibles at Regional and State events.
- Children will be required to hold their Bibles during the entire drill. During the drills, they will not be allowed to put their Bibles on the floor behind them.
- Bibles will not be awarded at Regional events for perfect scores, but participants will receive seals. A certificate template will be emailed to each church contact to print for your church’s participants.
- Trophies will no longer be awarded at Regional/State events. Churches may choose to award trophies or other prizes of their choosing at their home church. The Ellen Battles Nine Year Award will continue to be awarded at State Competition to those participants who qualify.
Questions about the Association Drill? Contact Pam Davis at email@example.com, or 972-841-0139.
Questions about the Regional Drills? Email firstname.lastname@example.org